Ready to join? Great! We can do that. Right now. Online! Just click through to our class schedule, look for the classes you want, and when you’re ready, hit sign up on the left side. It’s that easy!
Once you have registered online, we encourage you to download the app “Zen Planner – Member” in order to access our daily schedule of session offerings. With the app, members are able to re-new memberships, pay fees, and RSVP and cancel sessions with just a touch of a button.
New Membership Costs
Performance Training (students/adults) – $100 per month
- Unlimited access each month to our strength and conditioning sessions, HIIT sessions, speed and quickness, etc.
- Baseball players are eligible to sign up for any of the hitting, pitching, catching, fielding, and arm care sessions. This membership does not apply to any of our specialty/elite camps that we periodically offer. If students are also interested in the Performance Training membership, they must separately enroll in that membership.
- Softball players are eligible to sign up for any of the hitting, catching, fielding, and arm care sessions. As there are additional costs for our softball pitching and or elite catching camp, members must purchase these options separately. In addition, if students are interested in the Performance Training membership, they must separate enroll in that membership as well.
- We are excited to announce that our Running Academy for both students and adults is currently open. Members will receive coaching and support in developing training plans, improve running technique, nutrition, appropriate running routes, and types of running shoes that best fit.
Running Academy PLUS – $150 per month
- The Running Academy PLUS program consists of the entire Running Academy offerings as well as unlimited physical training (Performance Training Membership). This is a great deal for folks interested in maximizing their fitness opportunities.
Private lessons require us to close our facility. Therefore, they are priced much higher than our membership costs. Private lessons, whether for hitting, pitching, physical training, basketball, etc. costs between $60-$120 an hour. If you are interested in private lessons, contact us directly.